Friday, May 14, 2010

When your baby gained head control did it remind you of the exorcist?

My daughter is 17 weeks old today and has had pretty good head control for ages now, she doesnt wobble any more and does a starey eyed look and turns her head slowly and perfectly still with the wide eyes. Its funny and a little scary. lol.When your baby gained head control did it remind you of the exorcist?
So funny, we often said it about my little boy. they should put it in the baby books, '; at * Months your baby will move like the exorcist...';When your baby gained head control did it remind you of the exorcist?
LMAO!.. oh yeah I remember those days.. and they all look like little Red Skeletons..if you are old enough to remember him,,which I doubt.


Congrats on your new baby! Enjoy every day ..they grow so fast, and with as much work as they are you will miss it when they are grown. I wish for just 1 hour I could go back to when mine were little ..I miss those chubby arm hugs and wet sloppy kisses.. Thank God for grand children!!
Read the title and HAD to read!! lol. Yeah it did now you mention it, my son did that when jusst his head was out of me, he turned to have a look around and then decided to come all the way out!! lol Xx
LOL yes.
No not really.





Be careful, they still need support, and can get hurt.
haha no

No comments:

Post a Comment