Friday, May 14, 2010

How long after stopping birth control did it take your periods to regulate?

i stopped the pill march 17th af came march 21-28...tomorrow af is supposed to come again but i have no sign of it coming! no cramping no chocolate eating frenzy lol nothing!How long after stopping birth control did it take your periods to regulate?
I am the same way. I stopped the pill back in February and like you I stopped right before my sugar pills so my February period came scheduled. Then AF was two days late in March and I am expecting my April one tomorrow. But like you I haven't had my normal chocolate frenzy. I have sore boobs, cramps, and all and the sore boobs is the one that's throwing me because I usually have that during ovulation not right before AF. I hope you get a BFP this weekend! Baby dust to you and all TTC!How long after stopping birth control did it take your periods to regulate?
I stopped the pill in December. My cycles up until this last one were pretty normal, ranging from 28 days to 31, with 30 being the average. I was supposed to start on the 7th of this month, started spotting and spotted 5 days before AF came on Sunday. This was also my first cycle getting positive OPKs which came a week later than they should have. I think that is why I spotted for a few days before AF finally came. You can have regular cycles, but not ovulate which was what was happening to me the last few cycles. I suggest either charting your temp or using OPKs to know for sure if you are ovulating. GL and baby dust to you!!!
well i took my last pill on 26th february and had the withdrawal bleed 5th - 9th march. then i had my first proper period on 26th - 29th march. i ovulated on 8th april so if things are as they should be, i will be due on next wednesday. but whether that happens or not is a different matter!


hope i helped and if you want to keep in contact to track each others cycles, just add me or email me :) x
It took about a month and a half for me (Halfway through my ';pill cycle'; AF showed up followed by a normal cycle) and I have been ';normal'; ever since.





But... everyone is different!





Best wishes and baby dust to all!
i wish i could tell you but i haven't been on the pill for over 10 years.





please don't tell my husband you sprinkled baby dust on me cause he wants another baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment