Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I have really curly, unruly hair. How do I control it?

I've tried cutting it, spraying it, ect, but nothing is working. I can only put it up into a pony-tail, or it looks awful. Are there any other ways to put it up for sports?I have really curly, unruly hair. How do I control it?
Try Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Shampoo and Conditioner.


If your hair likes to poof, use Sunsilk Anti-Poof Cream.


To help control frizz, use Garneir Fructis Smoothing Milk.





Apply the anti-poof cream and smoothing milk to damp, towel-dried hair.





I also apply Loreal Paris Hot Straight, because I straighten my hair and it helps to straighten the hair and protects from heat damage.





I then blowdry my hair in layers starting with the bottom and working my way to the top, brushing my hair through constantly. I do this until my hair is dried.





Before using the flat iron, I spray hairspray into my hair...Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Anti-Humidity Hairspray works GREATTTT. Then I brush my hair through.





I then take a Ceramic Flat Iron that goes up to 200*C (400*F) and straighten my hair, starting from the bottom and working my way...my hair then turns out perfectly straight.





I then finish off with some more hairspray and my hair is set and straight :)I have really curly, unruly hair. How do I control it?
Use pure aloe vera on wet hair, use a bristle brush to scrape into a ponytail. Thats it! Try not to touch after this and the frizz should be little curls when it dries.





Good luck!
you are very blessed to have curly hair.


You can get some aloe vera gel and glime it on for sporty looks.


slick the sides and top back and let the curls flow from behind.


curly hair, u can do so much with.


use combs and click it back behind ears.


Love your hair, cause lots of gals got to use curlin irons.
some hair care tips can be found here





http://www.hairpedia.com/beauty-tips-secrets/summer-hair-care.php





http://www.hairpedia.com/beauty-tips-secrets/hair-beauty-tips.php
you should buy anti frizz shampo maybe striangten it
Ive got the same thing. It will take a little bit of investment, but try buying a hair relaxer or mousse if you are wanting to style it. Mousse extra strength hold is the best. If you want to straighten it, try using the CHI, you will get the best results with this straightener because it wont burn your hair.
I know exactly what your talking about! I have curly unruly hair too, but I've learned to love it! I suggest the garnier hair currle scrunge stuff. It make everyone with curly hair look HOT! Straitgen it some days witha Chi!! Those work amazingly!





Good luck!


Also try frizz down stuff
well, you could straighten it, or blow dry it straight. you could get a fringe, and blow dry the fringe straight, then you'd have cute curly hair witha cute fringe! (curly fringes are a bit of a mess!) But straighten ing isn't good for the hair, but boy is it good for the self esteem! If you live in the UK get ghd straightening irons, or USA get um... I think they use something called CHI irons, their supposed to be good. However, people have recommended me a book called curly girl which is on amazon, check it out, it helps you tame and develop your curls!





If you go on my account thing (click on my picture!) then you'll see i have asked the same kinda things, check out all the answers ive got!





I hope i've helped! good luck! :D xXxXxXxXxXxXx
  • blushed
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment