Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I fart a lot and I can not control it. What could be wrong?

My mother sometimes complains to me about the smell but there's nothing I can do to stop it. Is there a medical explanation for it?I fart a lot and I can not control it. What could be wrong?
You may have a food allergy, try eating more veg for a week and missing out products with dairy/wheat etc, I used to be an afternoon farter at work (really bad gas pain and bloating) and now with not eating wheat I don't have to blame any smells on the customers that have just left.


Give it a try, see how you get on, it takes a while to figure what your trigger food is but your mum will be happier too.I fart a lot and I can not control it. What could be wrong?
Try chewing your food more and eating more slowly.


Sometimes it can literally be air that you have swallowed when eating.


When it goes in its gotta come out somewhere and if you're not burping it up ......
I think the average is 6 times per day. I have heard aboitic foods like yogurt, buttermilk can help reduce gas.
stop eating beans, coke, bubbly drinks... and just walk out side when it happens so it can blow away...
It's your diet - you are probably eating a right old load of rubbish. Improve your diet and see how things go.
Of course, if you were serious, your G.P. would be the first person to see about it - but hey...people use Y!A for different things, I guess.
Dude, there's nothing wrong with you. Just be a happy farter!
Your full of $hit
Erm lol
Its your diet .. you have to change to a more sensible one .
take Gas X

No comments:

Post a Comment