Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What TV programme makes you reach for the remote control when it comes on?

I can't stand Everybody loves Raymond and it makes me grab for the remote when it comes on. Any programmes really annoy you?What TV programme makes you reach for the remote control when it comes on?
big brother


east enders


coronation street


emmerdale farm


the weakest link


deal or no deal (truly, my hate levels are most high at this god awful show)


friends


everyone loves raymond


goodbye sweetheart


last of the summer wine


poirot


murder she wrote


ant %26amp; decs takeaway


britains got talent


NCIS





I could name lots more.What TV programme makes you reach for the remote control when it comes on?
I agree! His nasal voice is my cue to switch channels:) Also most reality shows with screaming women with fake boobs, or Disney programs.
Anything with adverts. The guy who invented the mute button deserves a gold medal.
Stargate SG1
Hollyoaks
Big Brother, The Apprentice, I'm A Celebrity to name a few.
football
Big Brother
big brother or any thing with simon cowell on it the smug git
Big Brother Ugh
South Park
house
  • blushed
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment