Friday, May 14, 2010

If you had severe acne, what did you do to control it?

I need your best advice, because my face just gets worse and worse everyday. I've used every single kind of face wash, and it's not enough. Help?If you had severe acne, what did you do to control it?
i went on the yasmin pill.


it cleared up within a few weeks.


worked for me, maybe u should look into it.


face wash tend not to work with acne,


ususally anitbotics you need.


but even those didnt work for meIf you had severe acne, what did you do to control it?
I have adult, hormonal acne, and it is severe and affects my face, neck, arms, back and chest. Dianette helps but it's too severe for just Dianette alone so my derm has added 100mg Spironolactone (an anti androgen). So far so good, although the texture of my skin is not great after years of severe acne, so I'm going to start Retin-A gel soon.





Hope this helps.
I had moderate acne for years, tried it all too then finally saw a dermatologist at my walk in and she gave me Retisol-A. It has made my face completely clear up after 10 weeks. You do break out more during weeks 4-8 but by week 12 it's all gone. It's a high dose of Vitamin A (but not as much as Accutane), and promotes fast cell turnover so it brings all the gunk to your face and then it's all gone, I love it!! Dries out your face in the beginning though. I would really look into that product.





A couple other things I can recommend is of course Accutane as it is made for severe acne that nothing can get rid of. Very harsh medication though..but it's worked on many people I know.





Another thing is Diane-35 birth control pill. It says on the box not to use it for contraception alone, but it is an acne medication and I am on that as well. It stops the production of androgens which is responsible for breaking out.





Any of these methods should give you a huge improvement- but remember it doesn't happen overnight. You usually have to be patient and wait 3 months to know if it's for you or not!
i used to have a huge acne problem when i was in college. it got really bad during times of stress, like around exam times. i found that the major reason for my breakouts was stress and poor nutrition.





the best thing you can do to prevent acne, is to drink lots and lots of water. tap water is the best. it detoxifies your system. fruits also help a lot; especially citrus fruits.





don't go for soaps or cleansing agents that claim to get rid of your acne. they just dry up your skin. excess oils may cause acne but your skin still needs the oils. don't over wash either for the same reason.





i tried a lot of products from the internet because i was desperate for an acne-free face, since i was in college. the girls just didn't dig it. nothing worked as well and as fast as Acnezine.


here's the link to their site


http://www.acnezine.com/?aid=155535





i saw the effects in a week. i was so relieved that i found this product. it just turned my social life around. it not only cured the acne i had but also removed blemishes. i still use it during stressful times to prevent future breakouts. i highly recommend it
same thing happened to me, ive tried different combinations of face washes, oral medication, and 3 differet perscription creams and lotions and mostrizers. NOTHING WORKED! so then my dermatologist talked to me about Accutane. its an amazing drug to clear up acne. becuase it contains much more vitiman A then you need and it actually permantly shrinks your sebum(oil) glands and its VERY effective to clear up acne for the rest of your life and you only take it for 5 months. talk to your dermatologist about accutane, and pretty soon you will be acne free. but caution especially if your a girl they are extreemly strict its kinda scary you MUST take 2 forms of birth control while on accutane becuase it causes HORRIBLE birth defects. but it srsly works!
I've been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne/pimples temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it's at.





I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.





I'm 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.





Literally the best acne face wash I've ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It's unique cause of it's herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem.com at the time which was helpful.





You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn't work it will still save you butt on the return policy.





Well good luck and best wishes.
Apply a paste made of nutmeg powder and raw milk on acne or pimples and wash it off after 20 minutes. Do it for about 10-15 days to see the difference. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment