Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Can you lucid dream and if so can you control it?

When i was like 6 I started to lucid dream and soon it was like a game for me, i would control it and make a little game out of it.


Now im 14 and I mostly use my lucid dreams to see things, i've been able to tell 6 times my friends were lying to me and what they were hiding through lucid dreaming. (I get them ALL the time)


What about you?Can you lucid dream and if so can you control it?
I've had lots of lucid dreams. I don't know how useful they were.


When I was on an intense hunt for my soul mate I asked a dream figure to write down her name. He wrote ';Emma';. This was in 1993. Since then I've met 2 Emmas, both of them toddlers.Can you lucid dream and if so can you control it?
It was awesome when I was able to realize when I was dreaming. It is not all the time that it happens that I become aware that I am in a dream, but, I agree, that once I do, then I can control the dream and the events in the dream.





I believe it is a mark of having a vivid imagination. I understand that most people who are able to do this do not often dream in black and white but usually in color. I have always dreamed in color.





Interesting huh?


Chynarock
Well, the problem with lucid dreams is that it requires disturbance of the dream state to do it - so I would limit it to once a week or so. You really do need the rest that complete unconsciousness provides and when you are running the show in a dream, you are not completely unconscious, either. If you often find you are semi-conscious during dreams, you should try to find a quieter and more comfortable place to sleep and avoid eating one hour before bed so you do not encourage sleep apnea.
lucid dreaming takes a lot of practice


i heard it isn't healthy to do it all the time though because you can easy confuse the conception of fantasy/dreaming and reality
i love dreaming lucidly until i awake, dreaming lucidly is also very relaxing, also if you do it all the time you have to do reality checks to see if your dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment