Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Besides have pest control do it, what is the best way to keep spiders away?

I like the dish soap one but if they are around your patio and stairs , my grandfather always put orange peelings around for a few days.. They don't like them loll But the bleach and dish soap worked for me .. Hope you got the problem underway.. Wishes .. :)Besides have pest control do it, what is the best way to keep spiders away?
Sleep with your mouth open then you can swallow them.Besides have pest control do it, what is the best way to keep spiders away?
you need to find the nest... and then try dish soap and bleach mixture, and keep kids away from the area for a few weeks
Vacuum alot and move your furniture to vac under it. they move out if they are bugged.
Stomp the H#LL out of them....I hate them!
Sit on a Tuffett
Well, I usually give the room a strong lecture each week. I know those little rascals hear me but they don't dare come out during the day or even at night when I am home.





If this doesn't work, try contacting the SMG for assistance. The Spiders Mediation Group consists of professional counselors and trained mediators who'll work on a sliding scale to make peace between you and your pests.





Good luck!
Cats are great at getting rid of them... at least my cats are ;-)





But regular dustings and getting all the webs out works... try the Martha Stewart website I am sure she must have some suggestions on that!
Don't sit on a tuffet


and throw out any curds %26amp; whey you may have.
You CANNOT, and that's a fact!

No comments:

Post a Comment