Friday, May 14, 2010

What happens if i have my period while im on my birth control? is it bad?

im on birth control. my doctor told me that if i dont want to have my period that month then i can just go onto next month, it has been about 5 months sense ive had my period. and im staring to break through... is that bad? or normal just because i haven't had my period in so long?What happens if i have my period while im on my birth control? is it bad?
There are some birth control pills that are designed specifically to make it so you only have a period a few times a year. However, if you are taking a pill that is not specifically designed for this, then it should only be done occasionally and not all the time. It's very possible that you have a hormonal imbalance, so I would make an appointment with your doctor to have your levels checked via blood test.What happens if i have my period while im on my birth control? is it bad?
Ok first, your doctor should have told you to not go longer than 3 months without having a period!! It is our body's way of cleaning out, its natural. Let yourself have a period every three months, going 5 months could be causing your hormones to be way out of whack thus the bleeding.
dont worry!maybe u start your therapy from a wrong time of cycle.or maybe your body need it to have period against the pills.
Some birth control pills are supposed to reduce your periods not take them all away.





I think you will be okay (:
it is not to bad because of course you need to have it. just don't have sex

No comments:

Post a Comment