Friday, May 14, 2010

I am taking YAZ birth control and it is causing a lot of breakouts, any helpful tips for me?

I am taking it to help with the cysts in my breast and don't want to stop use because of the acne. Any topicals you can suggests?I am taking YAZ birth control and it is causing a lot of breakouts, any helpful tips for me?
There's nothing you can really do. The hormones are changing your body. If you've only been on the birth control for 1-3 months then this is normal. Breakouts occur and usually after the three months side effects will subside because your body is used to the hormones. If you've been taking the medication for awhile and are still experiencing breakouts I would ask the doctor at your next check up about what other birth control options are available. There are others that will help with your cysts also. Some birth controls just aren't right for certain people.

No comments:

Post a Comment