Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How soon once I start birth control, will it be effective?

about 4 to 7 daysHow soon once I start birth control, will it be effective?
I started birth control pills at 14 although I wasn't active until 16. It's a good idea to start before you're ready. My problem was I was having my period when I wasn't supposed to. It took me a while to find the right pill for me. I ended up with a pill called levilin. This pill differs from week to week the level of hormone it's giving you. It worked well for me.How soon once I start birth control, will it be effective?
your information pamphlet should tell you for sure, but usually 1 week but to be sure go a month without missing any doses, if you can handle taking it daily without forgetting for a whole month you may be ready to have sex.
They say to wait the first month.. just for safe measure so that your system gets used to the hormone regulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment