Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I have panic and anxiety attacks. How can I control it?

I have suffered with this for about 6 months strong. I have been on medicines for about 4 of these months. I've been on like 4 different medicines. Some don't work. Others have terrible side effects that I can't live with. I'm normally not depressed, but i'm really starting to get down because of this. It effects my whole life. I'm just anxious all the time. Any ideas on something that could help me?I have panic and anxiety attacks. How can I control it?
When it comes to the various panic attack treatment options, different things will work for different people. Depending on your lifestyle, some treatments might work better than others. The number one way people treat their panic attacks is through prescription medication. There are many names and many types of anti-anxiety medications and often the same medication that is used to treat depression will treat panic disorders as well. These can be prescribed through your doctor, and can often be quite expensive. Another down side is that there are a lot of negative side effects that you may experience when first starting, or when ceasing this panic attack treatment. Many people are uncomfortable taking oral medications with side effects attached, so they will opt for a more psychological treatment like Panic Away. This course shows you how you can stop panic attacks before they start with ground breaking techniques that have already worked for hundreds of people. Natural is always better, which is why using natural methods to cure your panic attacks is ideal. You can do this through meditation, relaxation breathing techniques, and even diet. If you eat a lot of overly processed foods, this could be contributing to your anxiety issues. By eating a healthy diet and drinking plenty of water, you can prevent anxiety attacks from occurring. By treating your body as a whole, you can prevent panic attacks. Instead of popping a pill every day, you could be treating your whole body and curing the root of the problem. Although panic attack treatment options vary greatly, there is something that will work for everyone. If something doesn t work for you, you can always move on to the next treatment option and see if that works for you. This way you can live anxiety free for life. Photo Credit: ooOJasonOoo


Looking For Panic Attack Treatment? Click Here!








聽I have panic and anxiety attacks. How can I control it?
My experience has been that dealing with anxiety and panic takes a multi-faceted approach, because as you pointed out, sometimes the meds help or make it worse. But if you are taking meds, you probably need to think about seeing a therapist. Maybe you need to reduce the stress in your life, and pulled in too many directions, then you have to find something to cut back on. There are breathing and relaxation techniques. Lots of different ways to go about it, but there is hope, and the ultimate goal for most of us is to feel better.





Best of luck in this difficult journey.
I haven't taken meds for an anxiety attack in ages.





I'm being 100% legit on this answer; Drink water and tell yourself that you're fine. And most of all.... BELIEVE IT. I find that I also I don't have them as often as I used to.
Check out this article for some good general tips on dealing with anxiety and panic attacks http://hubpages.com/hub/Surviving-Anxiety-and-Panic-Attacks

No comments:

Post a Comment