Friday, May 14, 2010

I've been on seasonique for about a year, does birth control make it hard to have children once stopped?

I take seasonique, and have been for about a year. When you stop taking the birth control, does it make it hard to conceive. What about Seasonique, does that brand make it really hard since it's only 4 periods a year?I've been on seasonique for about a year, does birth control make it hard to have children once stopped?
I was on Seasonale for a couple years, and was able to get pregnant within 2 months of being off of it. Every womans cycle is different, and I know that taking birth control can make it more difficult (usually anywhere up to a year tp cpncieve) but I dont think that taking the continuous cycles will make it that much harder than those who take placebos for a week each month. Good Luck!I've been on seasonique for about a year, does birth control make it hard to have children once stopped?
I and my sister-in-law have been on pills but it wasn't hard for us to get pregnant after we stopped taking contraceptive pills.Maybe it depends every woman's cycle.Just keep on trying and don't forget to pray.Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment