Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Can I start a new pack of birth control when it's my placebo week?

I'm only two days into my placebo week but it's quite crucial that I skip my period this month. Is it horrible for my body if I'm already having my period and I start on my new pack of birth control? Will my period even stop if I start taking the new hormone pills?Can I start a new pack of birth control when it's my placebo week?
Please see below how properly postpone your period - follow instructionsCan I start a new pack of birth control when it's my placebo week?
You should follow the doctor's orders. I am on continuous birth control (with no placebos at all) because of endometriosis. If you don't have a medical condition or reason for skipping the placebos then you will either have to follow the docotor's orders or give the doctor a call and see what they say. This is a serious question that should be answered by a doctor.
Your body does NOT have to have a period EVERY month. You can always skip your period, but u MUST have one at least every 3 months. My doctor said i can skip 2 periods in a row, but then i must get my 3rd. You only have to get your period every quarter of the year, 4 times in 12 months. But i dont know if your period with STOP if you continue on your pills now, it has already started, but it will end your cycle alot faster.. its up to you.. Goodluck!
Your period might not stop, but you can start a new pack. It's okay to shorten your placebo week, but never lengthen it. Plenty of women do this to adjust when their periods will come.
yes you can restart a new pack. its not horrible, some women take it so they do not have a period at all.
you should start the pill on the first day of your period.
No idea.





Be on the safe side and use a condom until you have confirmed advice

No comments:

Post a Comment