Friday, May 14, 2010

Do any of you use birth control? Does it have an effect on your relationship with your spouse?

I read an article about how birth control messes with a woman's perception of an attractive or compatible man. So it's possible that a woman who is on birth control to be attracted to a different type of man than usual, someone who is genetically similar or whatever. A friend of mine told me a story about his brother. When the wife started taking birth control, her relationship with the husband went sour. When she was off of it, everything went back to normal. Is this actually for real? Any of you have experience with birth control?Do any of you use birth control? Does it have an effect on your relationship with your spouse?
Not anymore. I used the patch awhile back and it made me dizzy, bitchy, and bloated. Yuck!





I'll never take hormones again. Plus it decreased my sex drive and sensitivity, kind of like what pregnancy does.





Screw that, it's condoms for us until we make a decision for permanent birth control.Do any of you use birth control? Does it have an effect on your relationship with your spouse?
Yes it can cause negative effects if it doesn't adjust properly to the womans body, my wife changed birth control and turned into a monstor, crying over nothing basically and clinging to me a lot more, she's off it now and the effects are wearing off thank goodness!
i do but have had no side effects that your talking about

No comments:

Post a Comment