Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Does anyone know of a way to stop a menstrual period or control when it starts?

I'm going on vacation the first week of September and that is the week my period is due. Is there any way to control this at this late date?Does anyone know of a way to stop a menstrual period or control when it starts?
If you are on the birth control pill talk to your doctor about running your pill packs together so you can skip a period. It's probably not too late.Does anyone know of a way to stop a menstrual period or control when it starts?
Stop i don't know but this is what I do when I want to pre pone it. Eat lots of cashew nuts and peanuts. They are heaty foods and by consuming them atleast my period once came 5 days early.Also, wash you head every day. That too brings the period forward. (They are old wives tales but they DO WORK in my case)





I also find that when I wash my head when I havemy periods the flow does decrease and it stops a day earlier than normal. Try. they may work for you.
It isn't really late. There are pills available which need to be used only a week before your period is due, depending on the pill, twice a day or so, till the day you want it to be controlled. But this would not do good if you are taking contraceptives. In any case, it is better to consult your doctor.





Check the below link for more light into this:


http://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/articles/art鈥?/a>
birth control will stop a period in itss tracks but if you forget one expect breakthrough bleeding..
THE DEPO SHOT IS A FORM OF BIRTH CONTROL PILLS BUT IT'S A SHOT THAT U TAKE ONCE EVERY THREE MONTHS. THAT'S WHAT I WAS ON AND IT STOPED MY PERIOD FOR GOOD UNTIL I WAS READY TO HAVE A BABY THEN I STOPED TAKING THEM AND MY PERIODS STARTED COMING BACK REGULAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment