Friday, May 14, 2010

When getting off birth control is it easier or harder to get pregnant?

Actually it depends on how long you've been on them. If you are only going to take them for three months, you wont have any trouble at all. For people who take the pill for years it can take up to six weeks for their hormones to start working right without the pills and they start producing an egg again.When getting off birth control is it easier or harder to get pregnant?
ive been wondering the same thing, im hesitant to go on birth control, because with my luck, ill have trouble getting pregnant, i dont need the added factor of it possibly being harder tog et pregnant after birth control.





best person to ask would be your doctor





answers here may vary, ull get people who said ';it took me 8 months after going off birth control to get pregnant'; while others may say ';i went off birth control and a month later i was pregnant'; because remember, every woman is different.





good luck!When getting off birth control is it easier or harder to get pregnant?
even though all these people are saying its harder.... i'm possibly pregnant and if i am i would've gotten pregnant a month after getting off the pill. I've met women who get pregnant right off getting off and some it takes longer. Each person's body is different so all of our answers are just from experiences none of us can really tell you.
My doctor suggested staying off the pill for 3 months before trying. After those 3 months, it took us two weeks to get pregnant. So I have to say that the pills did not make it harder in our case.
I'd been on the pill for 13 years and my doctor told me to expect it to take anything up to 2 years. It took 6 months


If you work your timing right it shouldnt take any longer I dont think
Its harder. I believe they generally say expect up to 6 months..
Harder. It took me three years to get pregnant after stopping birth control.
harder to get pregnant
Sure hope its not that hard =/
  • blushed
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment